Available in versions up to 3200 kW. 2-stage or modulating. Can be obtained for all types of gas.
When changing from one type of gas to another only a few components need replacing. Mounted on guide bars. Slow opening solenoid valve. Gas connection left or right. Recom-mended for over- and underpressure boilers. Designed for easy maintenance. Energy saving.
Also available in biogas versions.
Biogas will affect the output and the compo-nents of the burner. Please contact Bentone for more information about biogas operation.
Available with LMV burner management system or standard burner control systems.
- User friendly display control
- Electronic ratio-control between air and fuel
- Build-in leakage control (VPS)
- Communication to main control unit (superior system) via modbus
- Designed and approved in accordance with the European standard EN 676
- 2-stage sliding or modulating
- Plug-in contact facilitates the installation
- Main and safety valve
- Gas connection left or right
- Available for natural gas, LPG
|Bentone BG950||850001385601||500,0 - 3200,0 kW|
|Bentone BG950||850001485602||500,0 - 3200,0 kW|
|Bentone BG950 LMV||850002085606||500,0 - 3200,0 kW|
|Spring for regulator||Art. No.:
|Gas filter GF4006513 DN65||Art. No.:
|Pressure gauge 0-160 mbar||Art. No.:
|Gas filter||Art. No.:
|Gas filter GF40080/3 DN80||Art. No.: